Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Simplicity 8089...

Okay one more and I'm done for the day.  I've got other things to do!

First this is the pattern.  It's Simplicity 8089:


This pattern comes in XXS - XXL sizes all in one envelope.  BIG DISLIKE.  Because the individual sizes are cut for multiple measurements, these tend to not fit me well.  Last time I made one, it was too big.  This time to try to remedy that I cut in between two sizes and then just ignored that I did that and sewed the biggest inseam possible.

This is the fabric I used:


It's a supercute mint knit.

Here's the top:


While the sleeves fit fine, the bottom half of the top seemed a bit big. (But maybe that's the dolman style?) Regardless, I like it and am not gonna alter it.  Really, that's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment