Sunday, November 2, 2014

Simplicity 2054...

Well, Halloween is over and I can get back to sewing for fun and fashion.  First on my list is to use up some of the fabric my BFF left me when she left Japan.  Two kinds of lovely knits (of course my favorite kind of fabric).

Today, I tried to take a nap but couldn't fall asleep, so the obvious course of action would be to get out of bed and make a dress.  Duh.

I decided to make Simplicity 2054:


I made dress A but upon learning that the neckline wasn't high enough, I decided to attach a cowl neck (different from the one in the pattern) directly to the neckline.  I'm happy with how it turned out.


Here is a close up of the fabric:


It's hard to tell in the first pic but it's a black and glittery gold.  Lovely!

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment