Saturday, June 3, 2017

Simplicity 8124...

I've not posted anything here since February.  I have piles of fabric purchased in Tokyo in January and in March that have been sitting in my sewing room.  I've not sewn anything since my last post in February.  In truth sewing clothes just isn't fun when you're heavier.  (Neither is shopping for clothes for that matter).  Upon my newest milestone (which would be a shit ton of weight lost) I decided I would try something out.

Simplicity 8124:


Originally I had planned to make the mini dress, but I can't say no to an adorable romper.  (No matter how hard I try.)

This was super easy to make and went together in a few hours.  It's multi-sized which I hate and I think I should have sized down as it's a little baggy.  I'm going to try to fix that later.



Pictured without and with belt (personally I like the one with the belt better).

Here's a close up of the fabric:


If you're so inclined you can look back on past blog posts if you want to see the dramatic difference in my weight.  That's not what this blog is about, so I'm not posting any before/after pics.  Anyway if you make this, maybe size down.  I hate multi-sized patterns as they always end up big on me.  That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment