Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Some new patterns...

I've had a horrible week on eBay trying to win vintage patterns. Aren't we in a recession? Stop f-ing driving the prices up people!

After much fighting I got this:
And with it I will be making this:
After very little fighting also this:

The clothes in the movie Brideshead Revisited make me squeal. There's another dress I want to make from the film as well. I thought I had bought a pattern that resembled it but not at all so the search continues.

Meanwhile, not counting these two I am four patterns backed up. Those are the ones I haven't bought fabric for! There are still three that are cut out and one that's being assembled and one I need some help with. Argh! Sewing overload! It doesn't help that I've had to work every freakin' weekend lately! Come on! I needs ta be sewin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment