Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It was a good day...

Here's today's dress:
After work I managed to fall and hurt my ankle but would you believe NOT in these shoes...in my freaking driving sandals! It hurts still.

In other news I made out like a bandit today on the bay. $15.49 for the actual 1920s dress. I'll probably have to replace the red. The $30 repro dress (the seller said 70s or 80s) I just HAD to have. (You'll understand when you get to the pic.) Usually 80s 1920s repros are HIDEOUS but I fell in love with this one.

3 comments:

  1. Don't your actual 20s dresses smell like BO? The few I have do :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah some of them do. Secret wasn't big back then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blue one is a cutie! Why would you have to replace the red? And yeah on the BO thing-sometimes while I am ironing at the shop I can smell it no matter how many times the item has been washed. It's just one of those things you deal with when you wear vintage!

    ReplyDelete