Thursday, September 19, 2013

Halloween...

Hello! 

The Halloween costume is 85% complete.  I need to hem it and finish some last minute touches and then I need to take it to the laundromat because I don't have a dryer and I ironed out some of the seersucker suckers.  Oops!  Hopefully, it will correct itself in the dryer.  That's the rumor anyway. 

So I have nothing to show you but here's a costume hint:


No, I didn't sew that but it's a crucial part of my costume and I just ordered it from Amazon.  I previously ordered another accessory but I think it's a dead giveaway so I'll keep that hush hush.  After, that I have one final accessory to obtain.

In other costuming news, I was ecstatic to find whilst in America I had purchased fabric to make a costume I've wanted to do for a long time.  That might just mean that it can be like old times.  The times when I had two costumes.  I'm seriously contemplating it.

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment