To make this I used the two different trainer patterns available. For the jacket I used McCall's 7556:
It wasn't very difficult. Just the zipper was a pain in the butt.
For the sprint suit I used Simplicity 8410:
This was more difficult because the shiny fabric I bought was pretty cheap and ended up running a couple times. Also, I could never get the zipper the sit straight, but I figured who cares as it's just a costume.
Here's the finished product (in two versions):
I actually ended up wearing this costume 4 times which I think is a record for me. I just had so many events this year.
Regarding the Mimikyu hat, I made it by hand without a pattern, and I think it turned out pretty good considering it's the first time I've ever made a hat.
Here's a closer look:
I hope you had a happy Halloween!