Saturday, January 30, 2016

New Look S0263...

Funny I couldn't find this pattern online anywhere.  Maybe it's an in-store exclusive?  Can't be sure.  Anyway, I started this earlier this month but it was a little too tight so I had to rip out some seams which is agonizing where knits are concerned, so I let it sit for a while.  I finished it this morning.


The fabric is a cool reversible print with stripes on one side and dots on the other.  I had originally thought to put the dots on the outer dress and stripes on the inner dress but changed my mind before I cut it.  I think it looks much better this way.  It's quite thick so I'm sure it'll be a winter exclusive.

Anyway, I used New Look S0263 which was pretty easy.  I made B.


I can't wait to pair this with some leggins.  That's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment