Tuesday, July 12, 2016

McCall's 7313...

Hello!  It's not quite vacation yet.  I still have one more day of work.  However, I didn't have to work today so I made a dress!

McCall's 7313 is a Learn to Sew pattern.  Obviously, I know how to sew because I have a sewing blog duh.  However, I love these beginner sewing patterns because they are super fast and easy.


Here's the fabric I used:


Super cute right?  Even though it doesn't photograph well.  It's a dark pink animal print knit that I bought from Joann's last Christmas specifically for this pattern.

Here's the dress:


I made C with the shorter A/B skirt.  I love the way it turned out!  Plus, I knocked it out in less than 2 hours.  (Extra time for fixing the neck and hem.)  Even though this was thin I didn't put any holes in it.  I'll definitely make this pattern again!  That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment