Monday, September 19, 2016

Burda 6817...

Hi, I made a pair of pants last night!  It's another for the Burda adventures.  Holy cow, I cut this pattern bigger than last time because the last pair of pants made with this pattern (not pictured on the blog) are a little too tight.  Now this pair was too big and had to be adjusted.  I seriously do not get Burda patterns man (or maybe I just don't get fabric man).

Just like before Burda 6817:


Here are the pants:


I swear I ironed these twice, and they're still wrinkly.  Sheesh.  Just like before so easy to assemble, no problems in construction.  I'm pretty happy with the way these turned out.

Here's a close up of the fabric:


Tiny dots!

Now while these aren't an official Holtzmann costume, I really think this is something she'd wear.  Don't you?

That's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment