Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Love...

I stopped by the bigger Joann's today hoping to find McCall's patterns that my Joann's were sold out of.  Well I found 3/5 and I was in awe of all their fabric because they have so much more than the smaller one by me.  I found this gorgeous plum colored wool blend.


Sadly the picture does not do it justice. But I'm going to make these great highwaters out of it from McCall's 6403.


I haven't even mentioned the best part.  The fabric was in it's regular section on sale for 50% off. When she punched it in it was on clearance.  I ended up paying $5.31 for a little over 2 yards.  I almost cried! This is the second time this has happened.  I'm so excited to make these pants.  Now I just need the time.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I need to hit my JoAnns pretty quickly here. I will say I miss SAS and their bitchy service ladies so much. :(

    ReplyDelete